At Quiqup, we're changing the E-commerce landscape in the MENA region to the next level of the digital economy; an upgrade to Q-commerce. Providing access, learning, resources and technology to all merchants be it small sized, medium sized and large enterprises to faster serve their customers. Just as the F&B industry got disrupted with immediate on-demand deliveries - until it became the norm, we are on a mission to touch and disrupt every consumer facing industry including and not limited to beauty, fashion, pharma and consumer electronics. We will help established businesses online move from 1-2 days delivery lead times, to a delivery within 60 minute. We will also help offline businesses enter the Q-commerce world through a full service proposition and equip them to compete in the digital world. We aim to open the Q-commerce world to all and add value across the spectrum. We’re transforming the way goods are traded, how they are moved around our streets, for better cities, better business and all round better living.
About the role:
As Quiqup is about to enter a hyper growth phase and completely change and accelerate the E-com landscape of MENA. We are looking for a motivated, out of the box candidate who is ready to drive this hyper growth and be part of our story - actually lead it!. We know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Lead Development Representative (LDR) to find and screen potential customers who we can partner with on their success journey. As the first line of communication with Quiqup’s future customers, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and could easily represent Quiqup in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost t revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. You’ll work closely with our driven sales team who will be glad to show you the ropes. We work hard together and celebrate sales successes frequently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Represent Quiqup with passion and energy, starting with a comprehensive understanding of prospects and leading to research to identify how our solutions meet customers’ needs.
- Generate quality leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects that will add value to Quiqup and engage sales executives for next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize Salesforce, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level.
- 1-5 years of sales and business development experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for developing relationships and finding creative solutions to match the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Obsessed with maintaining highest quality standards
- Ability to manage multiple projects while prioritising workload
- Independent thinker who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, try new things, solve problems, and move fast
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Highly energetic, bringing your best self every day.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone hungry to thrive in a fast-paced start-up and can work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Imagination is what got us this far
- Someone who will own it and drive it; always in the driver seat.
- Someone who thinks like a start-up and acts like a start-up; agile and flexible
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to get your hands dirty
- You’re tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
What's in it for you?
- The potential to build something transformational
- The opportunity to learn and develop from a talented group of people
- The chance to do something you’ll tell stories about
- An independent and autonomous company culture
- An invitation to make an impact from Day 1
- An international and diverse group of people
- And the usual stuff- competitive compensation package, stock options Medical insurance, office dogs, healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks