At Quiqup, we're changing the E-commerce landscape in the MENA region to the next level of the digital economy; an upgrade to Q-commerce. Providing access, learning, resources and technology to all merchants be it small sized, medium sized and large enterprises to faster serve their customers. Just as the F&B industry got disrupted with immediate on-demand deliveries - until it became the norm, we are on a mission to touch and disrupt every consumer facing industry including and not limited to beauty, fashion, pharma and consumer electronics. We will help established businesses online move from 1-2 days delivery lead times, to a delivery within 60 minute. We will also help offline businesses enter the Q-commerce world through a full service proposition and equip them to compete in the digital world. We aim to open the Q-commerce world to all and add value across the spectrum. We’re transforming the way goods are traded, how they are moved around our streets, for better cities, better business and all round better living.
About the role:
As Quiqup is about to enter a hyper growth phase and completely change and accelerate the E-com landscape of MENA. We are looking for a motivated, out of the box candidate who is ready to drive this hyper growth and be part of our story - actually lead it! We know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Customer Acquisition Manager who will be able to effortlessly close leads generated by our Customer Lead Reps. This means understanding the potential customer's pains and demonstrating how Quiqup can help them. This role involves relationship-building and establishing trust. We need someone who can clearly communicate the value of Quiqup services. You’ll work closely with our driven sales team who will be glad to show you the ropes. We work hard together and celebrate sales successes frequently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understanding the needs and pains of our customers and target market
- Closing leads that have been generated by the Sales Development Reps
- Delivering informative and professional product demos
- Working with our sales team to meet sales quotas
- Creating trusting relationships with customers
- Keeping consistent and organized notes in our CRM - Sales Force.
- Sharing best practices with our team to help them succeed
- Networking, face-to-face meetings, sales calls, and any other activities that help to generate and close leads
- Keeping up to date on our target market and trends in the industry
- Create sales updates and reports and present regularly to management
- Providing feedback to Sales Development Reps in terms of lead quality, messaging, suggestions,
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level.
- 3+ years of sales experience in a similar role
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Multi-tasking, persistence, and attention to details
- Sales closing skills
- Interpersonal communication skills, professional email writing, clear phone communication
- Customer service skills
- A positive attitude and a drive to meet goals are necessary for this role
- Problem-solving skills
- Some who champions teamwork, as you will works closely with Customer Lead Reps and Customer Success Managers.
- Ability to showcase product demos and wow customers with Quiqup
Who are we looking for?
- Someone hungry to thrive in a fast-paced start-up and are able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Someone who will own it and drive it, always in the driver seat.
- Someone who thinks like a start-up and acts like a start-up, agile and flexible
- Ability to think outside the box. Imagination is what got us this far
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to get your hands dirty
- You’re tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
What's in it for you?
- The potential to build something transformational
- The opportunity to learn and develop from a talented group of people
- The chance to do something you’ll tell stories about
- An independent and autonomous company culture
- An invitation to make an impact from Day 1
- An international and diverse group of people
- And the usual stuff- competitive compensation package, stock options Medical insurance, Insurance , office dogs, healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks